November 4, 2008

Because I'm Elektra King

I have a guilty pleasure...
James Bond.
I admit to having the hots for 007. Not at all sure that I wish to psychoanalyze myself and find out the reason why....
I just know that I have a thing for anything Bond.
I own far too many 007 DVD's, and have way too many opinions on who was the best leading man (Sean Connery)


the best Bond movie (From Russia With Love)
the best M (Dame Dench)

the best Q gadget ( The Aston Martin DB5, although I did like the grenade pen quite a bit and find myself clicking pens twice just in case).



I am looking forward to the new movie, Quantum of Solace, even if I am not sold on Daniel Craig.
Oh, and I found out what my bond girl name is: Elektra King. What's Yours?
You can click HERE to find out.
I am such a freak. So there you go, now you know.


No comments: